Click here to read our whitepaper on drug testing.
One of the major issues impacting the workplace is the use of alcohol and drugs. According to a recent study conducted by the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), nearly one in 10 full-time workers in the United States has had a recent substance abuse problem.
Regardless of the size of a business, it’s important to be aware of the effects of substance abuse at work. According to the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD), Marijuana is the most commonly used and abused illegal drug by employees, followed by cocaine, with prescription drug use steadily increasing.
A workplace drug screening program can provide many benefits such as:
- increased moral and productivity
- a decrease in absenteeism, accidents, turnover and theft
- risk and liability prevention
As an employer, you should implement drug testing in the workplace to protect your business from the impact of drug and alcohol abuse. Keep in mind that the price of drug screening outweighs the costs and risks of hiring employees that could jeopardize your workplace.
Why does IntelliCorp offer drug testing?
Our drug testing products and services include:
- Alcohol and drug abuse is regarded to be among the most common health hazards in the workplace.
- Organizations with drug-free workplace programs sometimes qualify for state government incentives or insurance premium discounts.
- To provide employers with the tools to help ensure the safety of all workers and any other people who may be affected by the actions of the employer.
- Assist employers in preventing workplace drug use and reduce risk.
|• Hair|| ||• Random Programs |
|• Saliva|| ||• Electronic Scheduling|
|• Urine|| ||• Post-Accident Testing|
|• Department of Transportation (DOT)|| ||• Onsite Testing|
How do I add drug testing products and services to my account?
Contact our Client Services Department at 888-946-8355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.