The success of your screening program depends on having processes and procedures that comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). If your company purchases background checks from a third-party screening provider, there are three basic steps you must follow for FCRA compliance.
View our infographic: 3 Basic Steps of FCRA Compliance
- Get approval from the client (Authorization & Disclosure documents)
- Act before taking action (Follow pre-adverse and adverse action procedures
- Notify candidate of your decision whether verbally, in writing, or electronically
Understand the IntelliCorp Difference:
- We combine top-rated client support with innovative products that make your job easier
- We focus on providing the tools to keep your screening program legally compliant
- We offer training and resources to keep you informed concerning the ever-changing landscape of background screening
- Accredited with the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA)
Visit our product page to get an idea of the types of searches we offer.
Our resource page is full of interesting information sure to make a difference.
Have questions? Give our sales department a call or send them an email. They would be happy to discuss how IntelliCorp can improve your background screening.